The 9th International Workshop on Sand / Dust storm and Associated Dustfall.
22-24 May 2018, Tenerife, Spain.
Teatro Leal, La Laguna city, Tenerife, Spain.
- 170 scientists from 37 countries.
- World Meteorological Organization, Sand and Dust Storm Warning Advisory and Assessment System
- United Nations, Convention to Combat Desertification
- European Union
book of abstracts: 177 abstracts of Scientific Research studies on
DUST AND CLIMATE INTERACTIONS
- Composition, mineralogy, size, solubility
- Dust processing, aging and change in properties
- Ice nuclei
- Radiation and clouds
- Deposition on the ocean
- Biogeochemical cycles
- Effects and feedbacks – weather and climate
DUST SOURCES AND VARIABILITY
- Natural dust sources
- Anthropogenic dust sources
- Emerging dust sources
- Forecast and data assimilation
- Short-range, medium range forecasting and reanalyses
- Air quality
- Health effects
- Solar energy production
- Effects on agriculture