The 9th International Workshop on Sand / Dust storm and Associated Dustfall.
The dustworkshop9 develops within the frame of the World Meteorological Organization – Sand and Dust Storm Warning Advisory and Assessment System (WMO SDS-WAS) programme.
22-24 May 2018, Tenerife, Spain.
See sections Tenerife and Registration to organize your trip
Abstract submission: extended to 15 of Mar. 2018 !!!
For oral presentations and posters.
We welcome abstracts on dust research, based on
- field measurements,
on three main topics:
DUST AND CLIMATE INTERACTIONS
- Composition, mineralogy, size, solubility
- Dust processing, aging and change in properties
- Ice nuclei
- Radiation and clouds
- Deposition on the ocean
- Biogeochemical cycles
- Effects and feedbacks – weather and climate
DUST SOURCES AND VARIABILITY
- Natural dust sources
- Anthropogenic dust sources
- Emerging dust sources
- Forecast and data assimilation
- Short-range, medium range forecasting and reanalyses
- Air quality
- Health effects
- Solar energy production
- Effects on agriculture
Templates available in 15 November 2017.